Has it ever truly mattered what the brand name on my suit read or to the type of car, the keys inside my hands started?

SCRUMPSHUDILLIOCIOUS
I’m pissed off, I’m beyond angry and hurt. Yet, I don’t know exactly who to be angry with or where to focus my pains and frustrations like much of this God forsaken country. I had the
police called on me this morning for appearing suspicious. Mind you, for riding a employee
elevator inside a restricted area, at 11:50 something this morning... Inside the same hospital
where I’ve been on medical staff the past three years. Someone tell me wtf was suspicious
taking a elevator in my place of employment, with all my credentials dangling from the front
of my scrubs?

It truly doesn’t matter if your suit says Armani or your shoes says Tom Ford, when the only
thing that matters is what they see underneath those expensive jewels or watch. When all they care about is the color of that face, in the driver’s seat of that exotic car. Wtf gives you the
right because you feel I don’t fit the description of what you deem as legitimate and legal?

Based upon what? Man I’m so fucking hurt and angry right now. This God forsaken country
that I vowed to defend in my Naval Reserves duty, this same racist and divisive ass president
that spews his toxic venom each day across Twitter. This country embedded in ugly history
of hatred and exclusion based upon what they deem as looking American. Wtf is looking American idiots?
3
4