Do you respect all women?

Anonymous
There is a feminist demand going about that men must respect all women. Though this doesn't take into account women who are not good individuals, like abusive women, deceptive women, ungrateful women, etc. Such women are not worthy of respect, and I think most decent women will agree with me on this.

However, every individual has some personal dislikes as well, for example, I do not like conservative or religious women (or men), I have no sympathy or respect for them. Because I believe religion is evil and anyone who supports evil or willfully allows themselves to further the agenda of evil is not worthy of respect.

I have the utmost respect for liberal women though, especially for those who oppose religion and conservatism. What about you? What are some types of women that you have no respect for?
Do you respect all women?
I agree with you
I do not agree with you
GirlGuy
Do you respect all women?
31
105