Driving through East coast countrySide Today, I Can’t help notice the Trump signs are suddenly -gone 😯 Change of heart or Silent supporters 🤔 ?

VIVANT
This is NOT partisan post. I’m voting for neither. Trump not Biden.

I’m just curious if you think the sudden lack of fan fare is due to changing of minds, or They just don’t feel like being “out “ about it in such turbulent times?

I am thinking back to when I first came here months ago, it was “TRUMP 2020” At least every third home 🏠

There are a few Biden signs scattered around. Slightly more than before but not a huge amount. I would have to say, The distinct difference is in the lack of Trump signs. Not in the increase of Biden signs.
Silent Supporters.
Change of view.
Dog ate their yard work. (other)
Vote C
GirlGuy
24 d
In response to #Bemuse
(apparently im blocked... I thought if you block someone you can’t see their posts 🤔 I don’t mind anyone on my posts. it’s just annoying not being able to respond on my own post. I think if you block a person you should have the decency to not comment OR unblock before if you comment. To avoid forcing them into Position of silence 🧐)

Anyhow All I Said was:

“ EXACTLY how it was here a few months ago. This is why it why the change was so Startling “
24 d
Hmm apparently there are many complaints from TRUMP & BIDEN & BLM&GND of vandalism and more.

It _may_ explain why there are so few signs up overall. But it doesn’t really account for why there were so many TRUMP signs and now so few in a particular area.

I wonder if the other signs were vandalized months ago. And the TRUMP signs vandalizing, only Began recently. 🤔
41
5