If Donald Trump is elected again do you think predominantly Democrat state's will want to split from the Union?

If Donald Trump is elected again do you think predominantly Democrat states will want to split from the Union?
I can see this happening. The democrats and democratic voters hate trump so much that they would even try a referendum on splitting from the Union so they could not be under Trumps leadership. Think about it, Nancy Poloski California splitting away and having her run that place into the ground.
The political divide is so bad but can't help but point out that the democrats are normalizing violence's when it comes to political opinion's. Like how Hillary gave her.05 about how Biden should not concede even if he lost. Like "Hi I'm a republican", Smashed over the head with a pike lock and shot. Democrat "Die you racist, bigoted, fascist trump supporter!" Why are democrat voters so violent I though they preached acceptance, diversity, dialog, peace. Yet if you don't share the same political opinion as them you are considered their enemy.
3
19