Do you support anarchy? If so, why?

mistixs
Anarchy: absence of government.

If you want to be a criminal I can see why you would find it appealing, but I don't see how non-criminals would find it to be a good idea. For example, I've seen many people admit that they would commit rape or murder if it weren't for the law. Take away the law, and then what do you have? A bunch more murderers and rapists because these people will know that there was no law or government that might punish them.

Police brutality is horrible and needs to be stopped, but if police were abolished, the number of extra murders and rapes will greatly outnumber the current instances of police brutality.
Do you support anarchy? If so, why?
I don't support anarchy
I support anarchy because I want to commit crimes
I support anarchy because I think it's for the best for the people. There won't be a rise in crime
Vote C
I support anarchy because I think it's for the best for the people, although there will be a rise in crime
Vote D
I support anarchy because I dislike people & I want them to suffer
Vote E
I support anarchy for another reason
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
Do you support anarchy? If so, why?
46
10