We need a new uniform internet protocol world wide, and contract tracing to stop scams. What do you think?

WadeDanielSmith2
I am about to ask my lawyer if Apple has any liability for the fact the "Five Star Broker" app that I download on their double-encrypted app store was in reputation for being reliable and secure and stuff.

I've pretty much lost $24,166 because VowGroup is apparently a con.

I know Snow wasn't in on the con, because she lost a hell of a lot of money too, but managed to get most of it back. But I lost my entire investment, and someone else on the internet lost $8500, and another one reports losing $10,000. They almost managed to steal 200,000 from Snow, about 50k of which was borrowed from her best friend.

I am contacting a Lawyer to see if Apple is liable for some or all of either or both of our losses, because the only reason I trusted the broker is because they had a 5 star rating from Apple. The "Broker" is still operating under the same name on the same app, but the FBI and CIA can't trace whoever they are, in addition, they open more "Brokerage" apps and rename themselves on different apps, and more and more people keep falling for the con, as they give an apparently legitimate link to an Australian governmental agency that regulates them, supposedly, but it's probably a lie.

So to stop "untraceable" internet felons, we need a unified world wide IP protocol with a requirement of a real physical address, drivers license with real legal name and real current and valid phone number JUST TO SO MUCH AS LOG ON TO THE INTERNET.

Like on GAG, I don't know who the owners are, they never identify themselves, I don't know who any of the perverts are who uses this site, they could be child pornographers, rapists/stalkers, drug dealers, or some other type of felon for all I know, and there's no way of verifying anything about anybody with current laws and current IP protocols. Even sites like Twitter and Facebook are not secure..

It's physically possible to stop this crap right here and now.

The only way I might recover anything here is if a judge finds Apple liable
1 mo
Here's how the con works, they buy a cell phone under a fake id, and they create a fake brokerage on the internet through Metatrader 5, downloaded from Apple's app store, and they are untraceable because they have no legal identity in the first place.

That's why we need required digital governmental identification ot use the internet.

Anyway, I know Snow wasn't in on the con, because at one point she actually wired me money.
0
3