What do you guys think will happen if Trump remains ILL 😷 and everyone in line to take President Trumps place, falls ill themselves?

VIVANT
{First off In my earlier post on this mornings findings of covid 19 victims of the west wing...

I apologize, The days are slightly off but all occurred within this week.

Several leading people of the Republican party have been added the list since this morning. Not a few who did not take serious measure to be careful nor, take careful measures seriously.β€œ covid19

I’m not rejoicing in any way shape or form.
#1. I do not celebrate death illness nor suffering befalling for any human creature. #2. It is beyond frustrating to be set with leaders who have Little to no regard towards those whom Of which pay immense tax$ In salary, For their service knowledge skill expertise and protection... We sew leaders and reap clowns 🀑 πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
(criminals)}

What do you guys think will happen if everyone in line to take President Trumps place, falls ill?

In what context would Bernie Sanders end up running against Joe Biden in the 2020 election? (he never officially dropped out) What about Tulsi?

~~ If you all Recall, back in the day πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž When the Wigs vs Democrats as the major political parties, The Republican Party was running as a third party when it was first formed. They were running against Democratic Party and Wigs 🎈🎈🎈
~~~Circa 1840s-1850s

Incidentally, Has anyone seen the movie #DESIGNATEDSURVIVOR
with Kiefer Sutherland?

@Description 🍿 🍿 🍿
As a lower-level cabinet member, Tom Kirkman never imagined something would happen that would catapult him to the oval office. When a devastating attack on the night of the State of the Union address claims the lives of the president and most of the Cabinet, the Housing and Urban Development secretary -- who was named the designated survivor in case of such an event -- finds himself promoted to leader of the free world. Suddenly thrust into his new position of power, Kirkman struggles to keep the country from dissolving into chaos and must adjust to his new normal, unaware of what fresh horrors may await the United States.
Third Party will run against Biden.
Vote A
Washing room attendant in the White House takes Trumps place. (@Annie Hall 🙃)
Vote B
The congress takes a vote.
Vote C
Random person canvases gets support and runs against a Biden.
Vote D
Other.
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
What do you guys think will happen if Trump remains ILL 😷 and everyone in line to take President Trumps place, falls ill themselves?
Add Opinion