What percentage of voters will vote , but not for Biden or Trump?

888theGreat
Just because there is higher early voter turnout doesn't me Biden is getting many votes. Most younger voters will just skip on voting for President.
They will vote on Senate and House and state /local races only 50%
They will show for Sen, House, state , local 40%
They will show up to vote Sen, House, State, and local vote only 30%
Vote C
They will show to vote on everything but President 20%
Vote D
They will vote for everything but President 10%
Vote E
They will show up to for everything but President 5%
Vote F
Mostly it will be young voters that don't like Trump and think Biden was given Primary win over Bernie 75%
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
My other question was taken down because Biden supporters could not handle the truth and complained.

The fact is that Biden does not have the support of younger voters, this is why they are putting ads on TV begging for them to vote. The ones that go vote will not vote for Trump or Biden. The early voters standing in lines are voting Trump or for neither. You will see I am right on election night.
1 mo
They are taking all my legit political questions down that have anything questioning Biden. Again this is an anti-trump pro biden site. People post Trump die questions and posts get SO and MHO
2
3