Anybody actually know what an EMP is?

WhiteGlaze
I keep looking for facts on the risks and the impacts something of the sort could have. Its all mixed and overall sounds more reasonalble that the technology isn't even capable of causing armagedden. What I read was that the big EMP people freak out over is actually just a Nuke in the sky verses on land. I say just because it would really cause less than half the destruction of a Nuke hitting land. Like the odds of a foreign country using that tactic wouldn't make much sense in the long run. It would be struggling times for some for sure but not capable of causing the apocalypse. The other type of tech people are sacred of is magnetic pulse separate from a bomb that only reaches about a mile on radius. If there is something to really be so afraid over please I'd like the insight. Also while we're at it I'd like to mention I read how its been put to research how marketable these things are for conservatives. Most viewers watching series like Jericho or other world ending shows catch the most interest from Conservatives. This level of marketing ploy still tracks in selling end of the world items such as EMP safe backpacks and such. Like the whole thing could easily be seen as a scam to get money from people's of something inevitable. Therefore scarier news gets out about it that nooone fact checks. Its simple, its how the system works. Fear is powerfully stupid sometimes and that should be acknoledged here
Anybody actually know what an EMP is?
Anybody actually know what an EMP is?
Anybody actually know what an EMP is?
Anybody actually know what an EMP is?
Anybody actually know what an EMP is?
1 mo
Do you think multiple EMP's would be more worrisome as a threat? Or probable if used as an attack?
1 mo
Also what are your thoughts on that China is holding more knoledge and resources for emp prevention and attack as well as back up ready sources ready for it? Is it threatening or upsetting to see they're more prepared. Say we go out, would China just take over that easily? Realistically.
Anybody actually know what an EMP is?
2
14