For other people who are conservative, why don't you care about how sketchy all the people Trump has around him is, not even to mention himself?

Anonymous
There is this Jason Miller guy who is always in the media. Look up his personal background. He seems like a really disgusting person. I mean when I think conservative I don't think fathering a child in an extra-marital affairs, and admitting to a history of visiting prostitutes and "massage parlors". Sick.

That Hope Hicks girl who could've killed the President gets this high-end position she doesn't deserve, and was basically elevated so high on the first campaign because Corey Lewandowski liked cheating on his wife with her.. just so gross.
1
0