Why aren't a lot of people willing to take responsibility for themselves these days?

GlitterFairy16
I've noticed especially with my generation but they are so willing to point the finger at everyone else for their problems instead of taking responsibility for themselves and realising no one can't fix them issues for them besides themselves not the government, not their parents, not the opposite sex, not their teachers, themselves.

People don't know the struggles I've had in my life and i can tell about 60% of them i delt with by themself instead of blaming others for it. For example i couldn't read or write till i was 11 because i had extremely bad dyslexic, the schools didn't want to know and would sit me in the back of the class room and make me draw pictures instead, so i told myself if the teachers aren't gonna teach me im gonna have to teach myself, i may not be great at it but im a far lot better then i was when i was being made to draw pictures instead of learning with the other children.

Blaming others is just a excuse not to change or fix it and its scary to think so many people are losing all logic and instead are wasting their time looking who to blame rather than fixing the issues themselves in that time.
3
1