GAG community, are any of you anti-maskers?

sweettoothg
I don’t like wearing a mask, at all. They’re hard to breath it, they make my throat dry and makes me feel claustrophobic. But you’re not going to see me make a whole scene in the store about why I shouldn’t be wearing one because I can “exercise my right of freedom”. You’re not going to see me tell people about why the masks don’t really work. Cases are increasing even though we still wear masks, we get it. The government planted this virus, we get it. At my job we are required to put on masks. We only take them off during breaks. In the beginning, we had to tell mask-less customers to put them on and it was a pain in the ass hearing their reasons of y they couldn’t. If I see a customer without one I don’t even bother anymore. I have witnessed countless of fights between customers with and without a mask. Where I live, it is a BY LAW to wear masks in indoor places with the exception of eating, working out and sports. Once we step outside we are free to take them off. Y’all act like wearing a mask will disable you from wiping your ass.
Add Opinion