Do you think racial integration has failed?

Anonymous
Reflecting on 2020, do you think racial integration has failed in the USA and it's time for two peoples to go their own separate ways, make their own paths as best suits them? I think there will be conflict for the foreseeable future in the USA until blacks and whites part ways and make societies that reflect what each of them desire, instead of chafing against each other.

"You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated."
Yes, integration has failed.
No, integration is a success.
GirlGuy
0
9