Alright, as a young adult who hasn’t voted ever who should I vote for?

Anonymous
I’m not into politics that much but I want to actually be involved this time even though i think both candidates are bad options lol.
Anyway here are my views on certain things

1. Abortion is bad it’s literally going to turn into a human like you were right when the sperm reaches the egg, it’s life. Also i think we should do something more for rape victims.

2. Healthcare: not having it does push people to make more money but We should keep it because not everyone was born into wealth. Also Healthcare is free almost everywhere else & by not having it anymore will show how they don’t give a crap about our lives everyone’s going through other expenses already.

3. Immigrants: there’s bad people in America, most immigrants come here for good reasons though & they help out by doing jobs most Americans wouldn’t do. I get they should do it legally just out of respect & to be on the safe side.

4. Gun control : I’m for it. Let’s be real America is crazy we need more gun restrictions.

5. Education: I’m for public schools & paying taxes for it because everyone deserves a chance to learn & be successful money shouldn’t even be mentioned when it comes to education. Not everyone is born into wealth and let’s be most private schools do have better education.

6. Death penalty: We as the imperfect humans we are should never have the power to end someone’s life. Yes life is crazy, but we shouldn’t act like kids & seek for revenge right away. we should make strict laws to where if someone did something extreme like shot up a school they get life & can never come out of jail.
Trump
Biden
GirlGuy
23
2