Does anyone else feel disgusted by fat and out of shape Police Officers?

I see it as a reminder of how low we've managed to set the bar when it comes to our law enforcement. Officers in the U. S. only get about 4 hours of training per year, and I think it's a disservice. Not properly trained police officers are one of the reasons that bad things keep happening, like the George Floyd incident. The Police Department trained its officers to put their knee on people's necks, and look at what happened. I'm tired of seeing people die and officers getting their asses kicked because we can't train them right. We put so much effort into our military, but we treat our police like Storm Troopers, we only care about numbers, we pay them a shit salary, and they get bare minimum training. I'm not saying we should militarize our police, I'm saying we should hold them to similar training and fitness standards.
3
2