After November 3rd what happens in America?

Anonymous
I am not an American but I have a degree in political science and masters in public/international affairs so I believe I am somewhat well versed in politics. Clearly the US is divided amongst people, states, ideologies, candidates, policies and etc. Unfortunately, I think people who are Trump supporters if he loses, Trump supporters will most likely raise hell. If Trump wins, the left will likely raise hell. I don't want this to happen but America to me seems like it is going to self implode from within. I hope people realize politicians don't care about you, they just make false promises and the media on the left and right push their narratives and information and it drives fuel and hate. Because of the times we live in today is very reminiscent of what happened 100 years ago, after Covid ends, expect another Great Depression (economists have warned) and then World War 3.

This decade is not going to be good. If another World War happens, the principles of the US govt will push this narrative to Americans that they are fighting for freedom and "democracy" which is a crock of bullshit. Every empire in world history has fallen, not every country will be seen as the dominant power. I am sorry but I am going to be blunt, the wars that America has started in other countries having no business being in those countries in the first place to me seems like karma of what is happening today when Americans fight with each other, hence why I said it's going to self implode from within. Obviously, I want the United States to be a prosperous, peaceful, civil country with health and employment benefits but look around you to say everything is fine is fabrication then. Let's say there was war, politicians don't give two fucks if you pass away or have your body parts amputated, you are only protecting them and their wallets. Americans should look at how many former war vets suffer from severe mental issues in cases such as the wars in Iraq.
1 mo
Whoever reads this don't fly off your rocker and get pissed off at me, I am NOT taking any sides I am just calling it out for what it is.
0
2