After 4 years of Trump's nasty and demeaning lies about Obama, how much fun is it to hear Obama on the campaign trail trashing the shit out of Trump?

jakerson181
Trump has said every demeaning and vile thing about President Obama he could think of, that he's corrupt, he hates America, he should be in jail, even continuing to refer to him as Hussain and wonder if he's really an American. How great is it to hear President Obama on the campaign trail with Joe Biden finally opening up after keeping quiet for 4 years and saying what he really thinks about Trump and letting it all out. And you can see he's enjoying every minute of it.

And every word of it is true. It's just music to my ears. And don't even try to tell me it's not presidential of him. Trump wrote the book on "not presidential".
1
9