Realistically, if someone offered to buy your vote for $5,000, would you sell it to them?

(The site hit me with the question limit or else I would've asked this yesterday.)

If someone offered you $5,000, cash, to buy your presidential election vote (you don't know what they're going to do with it), would you sell it to them? On one end, the electoral college kinda makes individual votes meaningless. On the other end, "it's democracy and freedom" and "what did our Founding Fathers fight for?" and all that stuff. I mean, it's two thousand US dollars, in cash, on hand! Would you sell?

I probably wouldn't, just on the ground of ethics and having to live with myself if I did, even if I know a single vote is kinda meaningless.
28 d
*five thousand US dollars, I meant.
4
14