Do you believe Democrats have been committing voter fraud that have significantly changed the results during this US election?

mistixs
Do you believe Democrats have been committing voter fraud that have significantly changed the results during this US election?
I'm not American /OR/ I haven't been paying attention
Vote A
I'm a liberal. I believe there's a possibility of significant voter fraud from Democrats during the 2020 election
Vote B
I'm a liberal. I believe there wasn't significant voter fraud from Democrats during the 2020 election
Vote C
I'm a conservative. I believe there's a possibility of significant voter fraud from Democrats during the 2020 election
Vote D
I'm a conservative. I believe there wasn't significant voter fraud from Democrats during the 2020 election
Vote E
I'm neither liberal nor conservative. I believe there's a possibility of significant voter fraud from Democrats during the 2020 election
Vote F
I'm neither liberal nor conservative. I believe there wasn't significant voter fraud from Democrats during the 2020 election
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion