Keep reaching, keep stretching keep hoping, will they get their hopes accomplished or get caught awash in a wave?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-trump-fake-ballot-burning-video_n_5fa3a50dc5b660630aee5452
Eric Trump Busted For Fake Video Of Someone ‘Burning 80 Trump Ballots’

Eric Trump was busted on Wednesday for tweeting a fake viral video of what he claimed was someone burning dozens of ballots cast in favor of his father, President Donald Trump.
As the final result of the 2020 election remained undecided, the president’s son retweeted a video that purported to show a man torching 80 ballots for Trump in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Keep reaching, keep stretching keep hoping, will they get their hopes accomplished or get caught awash in a wave?
They are burning my daddys ballots! they are burning my daddys ballots! I told you the liberals are cheating...
Updates:
23 d
news.yahoo.com/...shared-fake-qanon-141736395.html
Eric Trump shared a fake QAnon-promoted video of a person claiming to burn 80 Trump ballots. It had been debunked by officials the day before

The video, first posted by a QAnon conspiracy-theory account, is a fake.
Q-anon folks. As Reputable as FOX NEWS
Add Opinion