'Voter Fraud', shmoder grod?

AmandaYVR
If you believe in rampant 'voter fraud', to what do you attribute this? This is not meant to insult. It's to have fun.
Trump: "You are under my spell... look, look deep into the screen..."
Trump will use any tactic he deems necessary to get what he wants. Right now, he obviously wants to win the election, so he claims fraud. His lawsuits are just politics disguised as legal strategy. This is his modus operandi. He's been involved in over 4,000 legal battles, going all the way back to the 1970s. He's used to throwing his money, and weight, around.
But it's not goona work, my litigious little Oompa Loompa. Courts are already throwing the cases out for "no legal grounds..."

Talk about a country divided, eh.
Biggest voter turnout in 120 years.

I don't want a fight or a flame war here. This is just for fun. Anyone got a sense of humour about it? We need that more than ever right now.
This is the only picture of him I can stomach looking at. Nice photography, at least.
'And Justice for All You're Out of Order' - good ol' Al Pacino. Gotta love him.
I am a disciple of Trump, he is my prophet, therefore I believe everything he says as gospel and truth.
I suffer from paranoia and believe in conspiracy theories. There is danger everywhere and everything is f****ed, so of course the voting system is too.
I heard of a guy who knew a guy who said somebody told him there's fraud. Reliable? Eh, reliable enough.
Vote C
I found a bag of uncounted voting ballots in a ditch on the side of the road. I'm keeping 'em.
Vote D
I just smoked a bowl. Now what are you saying? I'll get back to you as soon as I can feel my toes again.
Vote E
I don't know. Can I go jerk off now instead?
Vote F
Trump's an idiot, liar, and cheat so of course he's lying about voter fraud. If it undermines faith in democracy in the process, why would he care.
Vote G
GirlGuy
'Voter Fraud', shmoder grod?
18
1