For those of you that don't beleive, or are unsure wether there was voter fraud in the election, will you beleive Joe Biden?

genuinlysensitive
Here is what Joe Biden said:

"I don't NEED you to get me elected, I need you once I'm elected." Joe BidenWhy do you not need people to get elected? Every other President from George Washington to Donald Trump needed people to get elected! Is it beacuse you created "The Most Extensive and Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in the History of American Politics"?

"... and you’d [sic] guys, did it for our, the president Obama’s administration, before this — we have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." Joe BidenSo do you beleive Joe Biden?
For those of you that dont beleive, or are unsure wether there was voter fraud in the election, will you beleive Joe Biden?
Yes! I beleive Joe Biden!
No! Joe Biden is conspiring with Trump to... steal the election from Joe Biden!
GirlGuy
3
15