Overall how do you feel about the situation in the US now that the election is over some of the crying has died down?

Larson7
I was a lifelong liberal until gas a little under 10 years ago. And then I kind of set in the middle but after I've witnessed the last six years I've moved further to the right and honestly right now I feel pretty good about what's going on. I don't like that China Joe on the election and that he sold out United States for years to enrich his family. But I'm not whining and crying I definitely don't feel the way that some of these people on the left did 4 years ago when Hillary lost. I think the media got theirs for paying for their mistakes and overall things are all right. I feel pretty good today a lot of the crying has died down and they don't have to listen to people whine and cry because everything didn't go just exactly the way they wanted it. That's what Nazis want they want everything to go exactly like they wanted to go all the time and then they want to point their finger at you and call you a Nazi as far as the unity thing goes you can stick it up your ass there's no way I'll unify with a progressive ever no not now because they never want to work with you unless they are in power. But am I suffering am I crying a mine pain over the election no not at all the pollsters got it wrong we got it right you lose, we're still winning! have a happy day Lefty clowns. by the way Twitter leading the nazi free speech supression
0
1