Do you think the mainstream media and the supporters of the Democratic party use women to further their agendas?

Anonymous
Just to be clear, I am not a supporter of Donald Trump or Joe Biden. I am not an American as well, though if I was an American, I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard had she tried to run as an independent. I am merely pointing out how the mainstream media and the Democratic party and it's supporters handled the allegations against Donald Trump, as compared to how they handled the allegations against Joe Biden.
The VIEW (TV SHOW) DISCUSSING THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST JOE BIDENTHE VIEW (TV SHOW) DISCUSSING THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST DONALD TRUMP
Yes, they do that quite often
No, they do not do that
GirlGuy
2
2