Would you write a memoir for your great grandchildren on how you experienced 2020 Covid/Pandemic year?

FictionalCharacter
I’ve been thinking about this sometime. That I don’t want to lie to my future family, for whatever circumstances. They don’t live in fear, are lied to and brainwashed whatever government/media feeds them.

I mean, I look back in high school where I wasn’t taught about a pandemic. That took place in 1918. Only the Great Depression and bankers.

*****************

I would probably write down in my memoir:
-no one in my family got sick
-whatever symptoms a person had, was labeled as Covid: such as heart failure, diabetes, old age, medical histories.
-media lying about number of deaths. While general doctors and hospitals were silenced trying to give accurate information.
-people stacked up on toilet paper and Lysol. Treating their lifestyle like a apocalypse.
-there were stricter laws of going outside for a simple walk to wearing masks in public.
-states protesting against masks.
-presidential election pushing for vaccine.

-that 2020 was... ridiculous
2
0