White people, what’s it like living around black people in the deep South? Are they more tolerable than those racist BLM types seen on TV?

Jack9949
Whenever I see those black people on TV from say Atlanta or Philadelphia protesting for BLM, it always really irritates me.

I’ve interacted with them a few times before and they always come off as really angry brainwashed irrational racists. They attack me for my “white priviledge” even though my family comes from a really poor background

But what about those black people in the South in majority black areas that just live country-esque lifestyles? You know the ones that grow up in those small rural towns with or without white people around?

Are they friendlier to white people?

I mean there aren’t really any Democrats around to brainwash them. But ironically enough they still vote for them anyway.

But at least they seem to pull their own weight around without much help from Government like the Democrats always insist they need. They have more personal assets than their counterparts in the cities. They are self made and they manage to produce their own success.

So much for the “black victimhood” myth because Southern black people have already disproven it.

And from what I gather they also seem much more content with life.
White people, what’s it like living around black people in the deep South? Are they more tolerable than those racist BLM types seen on TV?
Add Opinion