Do you think people will start earning less after Joe Biden gets into office?

The world free to me when dealing with something as large as free schooling or healthcare could only be considered one thing a economic down fall and a lot of people out of work. The reason for this is simple when adding taxes to business, they are force to cut back, lay off workers or pay less which means less product is being build, which means less money and there for the taxes are increased on the goods that are being sold in the markets due to those goods no longer being in such a big flow and like we saw with the toilet paper and paper towels, this could lead to a wide spread shortage. That is very bad. This of course will be on a much grander scale. Were talking about a lot of average things no longer being in the market. Unless you do what china has done, make all the prices the same which is communism. The controlling of the stock market will leave more people poor rather then bring people to riches. Investing would be a thing of the past sense there's no reason to do so. Basically what i am saying is that if Joe Biden does in fact go threw with his plan the country will lose more money and if the country is losing guess what? so are you.
Updates:
16 d
sorry for the late update but i understand what it means now
Do you think people will start earning less after Joe Biden gets into office?
Add Opinion