An incel who assaulted a girl got murdered yesterday.. do you think it served him right?

Anonymous
I'm from Eastern Europe. Family ties are strong here and people will go to great lengths to avenge their family members if anything bad happens to them

Yesterday in my town a 15 yr old girl got sexually assaulted by a 26 year old dude. Soon afterwards when the girls brother found iut he went scouring after the preparator until he found him and hit him repeatedly with an iron rod until he died.

Do you think it serves him right. I think the Incel man deserved to die.
Part of many reasons why incels roam loose in the US and do as they please is due to the fact that over there people are more civilized as a society and don't like to get too violent i think.

Here if you even touch a man's wife/daughter/female relative etc etc you risk getting your ass whipped real bad let alone doing worse things.
0
2