Someone can tel me, within the past 4 years.. Has AMERICA BECOME GREAT AGAIN... or.. HATE AGAIN?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-maga-rally-racist-sign-black-indians-b1723522.html

A racist sign waived at a rally in support of President Donald Trump left Fox News anchors shocked during the live telecast.
Fox News anchor Eric Shawn paused during an interview with Axios co-founder Mike Allen as a handwritten poster board sign was held up that read: “Coming for Blacks & Indians first welcome to the new world order.”
Mr Shawn called out the sign in the broadcast stating, “We just saw a very disturbing sign, it said, 'Coming for Blacks and Indians first, welcome to the New World Order
Can you answer any of these 3 Questions?

Is HILLARY LOCKED UP?
IS OBAMA LOCKED UP?
IS BIDEN LOCKED UP?

If you can't answer these three...

Did MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL
DID OBAMACARE GET REPLACED OR REPEALED

If you can't answer the above...
12 d
some numbnut posted on my page.. "What has Joe Biden done in 47 years".. sounding like a parrot who didn't win the election.. Thats what. And was Joe Biden President for 47 years? you people elected a business man who has more luck in businesses that a hole in a roof of a car in a pouring rain with zero gas in the gas tank...

Knock Knock...
Who's There..
Who's Your Daddy...
Who's Your Daddy Who?
Biden Be your Daddy! That's WHO!!!
2
3