Why do men think they get a say in abortion?

Anonymous
You don't even have a fucking uterus😂 but you think a woman should go through a 9 month pregnancy? What if the girl was R@ped at 12 and already had her period? Would you still want her to give birth possibly dying? “Oh put the child up for adoption” You do realize that the system is full right? Most children don't get adopted or they get abused. Those foster homes sucks. it's not really a human being until it gets a heart and brain if the abortion is done before that it shouldn't matter. Even after that it still shouldn't matter it's basically a parasite. The woman has to go through 9 months of pain and shit? Absolutely not she shouldn't have to go through that nonsense so abortion is a good option. I'm seriously tired of men thinking they understand a woman's body more than she does🙄 No uterus no opinion. “Oh but it's my child to” you only put your dick in there for what 5 seconds? Not your choice if she should keep the baby or not. How would I feel if I was told I was supposed to be aborted? I wouldn't care that's not my body.
14 d
Don't bring religion into this. I hate when people bring religion into thing's I'm not very religious.
14 d
Cry all you want if I want an abortion I'll get one 🤠
16
14