From the so-called title of "Americas Mayor - Mr. 9/11 (Answer to every question) to Mr. Americas Joke?

legalboxers
https://bangordailynews.com/2020/11/18/national-politics/a-rusty-rudy-giuliani-returns-to-the-courtroom-on-trumps-behalf/ A rusty Rudy Giuliani returns to the courtroom on Trump’s behalf

Key Highlights from the courtroom:
Over the next several hours, he fiddled with his Twitter account, forgot which judge he was talking to and threw around wild, unsupported accusations about a nationwide conspiracy by Democrats to steal the election.

Giuliani needled an opposing lawyer, calling him “the man who was very angry with me, I forgot his name.”He mistook the judge for a federal judge in a separate Pennsylvania district who rejected a separate Trump campaign case: “I was accused of not reading your opinion and that I did not understand it.”

As he left the courtroom Tuesday night, he seemed unconcerned whether he’d lose that case — “well, obviously if we lose it, we’ll appeal it” — and suggested that the Trump campaign’s eggs are not in one basket.

“There are eight cases, I’m afraid to tell you,” Giuliani said.
From the so-called title of Americas Mayor - Mr. 9/11 (Answer to every question) to Mr. Americas Joke?
The 4 Seasons...
The 4 Seasons Hotel you say?
no
.
.
Four Seasons Total Landscaping... Fitting for the manure that still exists..
0
3