Democrats what will you do with the electoral college elect Trump? ?

Stoner710
so I think we forget in this country but the popular vote really doesn't matter at all, even the media and Fox News does this they assume that because it's a Bob one Missouri that every electoral college member is going to vote for Bob in the election against John won in the popular vote and yes I making up names here, but the same thing applies to the election between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. The only state I know that has passed the law saying that their electoral college members must vote the way the people of the state voted is Washington state so I know my states may go for Joe Biden。but let's say the electoral college goes against the popular vote and elect Donald Trump what will Democrats do? be on calling for the disbanding of the electoral college which would take a constitutional amendment needing 2/3 of the House and Senate which is likely not going to happen. So what do you think Democrats will do if Trump wins the electoral college again
0
7