Guns! The time to protect your love ones & property hasn't been this important in generations?

Owning a gun and being able to protect your own and what's yours has never been this important in a long while between criminals running rampant, Antifa fascists and BLM Thugs riotingand attacking innocent people. The longer the crisis goes on with so many out of work and police stretched to the limits those that have not prepped will become desperate and criminal thugs will see the crisis as an opportunity to do and take what they want. I dont own an obscene about of gun. I have two Garrands, a lee Enfield, 1913 Springfield, I have 4 Ar15s, one Norinco AK, Norinco SKS, mini 14, two mosseburg 500 shotguns, one ithica shotgun, a glock 19, 1911, Remington police revolver, s&m police revolver, m1911 colt I've a few others. My go to every day weapon for carry and for by my bed is my Glock 19L, maybe not the best you might say for carry it's just what I'm used to, I keep an AR in my Truck too. During a home invasion my go to gun would be the AR15 which a long with a kevlar vest in my closet is always ready to go. I keep a good bit of ammo but not enough to put me on an FBI watch list. When everybody was emptying gun shops I was sitting pretty. It's no joke out there, its best to be prepared to defend yourself and yours at home and outside if some thug tries something.
Guns! The time to protect your love ones & property hasnt been this important in generations?
8 d
Your Question has been hidden and is under review by admins for being too offensive.
After admin review, this question can be removed permanently or put back on the site.

After reviewing this post, your Question has been restored back to the site. Thank you for your patience!
Question Title: Guns! The time to protect your love ones & property hasn't been this important in generations?
6 d
Creepy Joe wants to defend police and take our guns that way antifa fascists and BLM thugs can attack without fear.
12
39