Why is it some women (I do mean SOME) feel like they are entitled to everything the man has post divorce, Including stuff had prior to marriage?

This is inspired by another question by an idiot Pink anon. Basically this guy put his assets into trusts before they got married, Presumably to benefit from the investments. Apparently this idiot pink anon thinks its disgusting that he doesn't have to share assets which existed prior to marriage..

Let me make this perfectly clear ladies. If yo marry someone who has assets, Money, Property. And you divorce him later. You are entitled to none of it. and i do mean NONE. He earned his assets before meeting you, To believe you are entitled to things you did not earn makes you the bad one here, Not him.

Any assets gained during marriage, sure you can have your share of, but anything prior.. Hands off.

by the way i do know most women are not like this lady, but this person is the reason women get called gold diggers and some times get a bad name.

Link to original question

Is this a loophole men found out to avoid paying alimony, If yes, it's truly DISGUSTING?
2
2