How come people bash loser men like me?

Jinnytty
I'm short, ugly, no status, no money, shit hair line and so on. It's obvious that I was the ugly loser in middle school. I was the fucking nobody in high school. I still am the ugly fucking loser as an adult.

I try dressing better, speaking better, being more positive having more confidence but nothing works. How come many people can't accept that genetics, wealth and status play a major role in attraction and opportunity. A hot or at least middle attractive person will always be treated better then me. This means they're born into having natural confidence.

It just fucking hurts that I can't speak about it without other guys trashing me or females telling me to stop complaining. Basically it's average to highly attractive people telling me an ugly goblin that life gets better and stop bitching.

Yes, it's the attractive and average people like this that tell me to stop crying about things. They very people that never suffered like me. The very people that will never have my problems.
Gagers
Gagers
Truth is if you are a fucking ugly short loser like me then ALL women will reject you. That's just the facts.

Now this is the part where the popular attractive Gagers tell me to stop bitching. Stop crying. stop complaining.
Gagers
Gagers
In the end I'm just an incel. I didn't ask to be born a goblin. I didn't ask to be born ugly.
Me
Me
How come people bash loser men like me?
1
11