When is the last time you gave a homeless person some money?

DizzyDesii
Its so sad to see. I get that they could get out and get a job, and i hope they do. But still, i cave sometimes. This lady this past weekend asked me for some change. At first i said i didn't have any. Then i felt guilty so i walked back and gave a dollar. But after walking away i wanted to turn back and give even more. I know in Vegas, a man with a guitar kept singing on the street that he just needed $1. I gave him a $20 and then he went back to singing for $1. Kinda ticked me off lol but i felt like i did a good deed. Then another person gave him $100 and he kept singing for more. Its like alright buddy, shut your scamming trap at this point. But anyways, i just feel like i wanna help em if i see em. I wonder would it be nicer to give a bag of clothes and groceries as well as money? Either way a lot of people say dont help the homeless because they’ll just try to rob you in return
#FeelFreeToList #TheStruggleIsReal
Whens the last time you gave a homeless person some money?
I try to help at least one daily
I try to help at least one weekly
I try to help at least one monthly
Vote C
I try to help at least one yearly
Vote D
I dont try to help the homeless
Vote E
I am homeless
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 mo
Thanks for all the answers. Honestly, you can’t control how people spend their money. I’d still consider giving up to $20 per person i see. Maybe even some of those quarter coin holders. They have the free will to do whatever with it. But for the most part, i’ll try to make care packages instead with hoodies, bottled water, tylenol, beanies, flashlights, bodywash, toothbrush kit, chips, and protein bars :) Thanks for the ideas
74
25