US citizens identify as a fairy, troll and a leprechaun what do you think?

Missycloak
So a people in the US identifies as a fairy, leprechaun and a troll. I'm so... at a loss for words and uh... so many questions.

1. Strip US citizenship, force repayment of benefits, criminally investigate whether they intentionally defrauded US government?:

So since these people publicly declared that they are "otherkin" they should be stripped of their us citizenship. I'm no lawyer but I'm certain that nonhumans don't qualify for citizenship. They have to payback all benefits.

2. Also does this mean that if they die, say from a car accident, the person who hit them would get a relatively lower sentence? Animal hit and run as opposed to manslaughter?

Lol I can imagine the defence lawyer saying, "Your honor, I have evidence that the victims do not identify as humans, and because manslaughter means slaughter of humans, my clients should not be convicted."

Seriously, what is wrong with people.

Article here https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/01/12/seattle-throuple-identifies-as-mythical-creatures/amp/
Yes, I realize these people may be seeking g attention, but these people annoy me.
Updates:
9 d
If you people didn't understand my tone (non serious, sarcastic, annoyed (, you are just as stupid.
US citizens identify as a fairy, troll and a leprechaun what do you think?
Add Opinion