How can you be "ok" with sitting president of the united states censored by social media?

genericname85
first of: i'm not a Trump fan. he certainly did things that i do not condone. HOWEVER are you even aware that this is an absolutely unprecidented and insanely dangerous case for democracy?

what is democracy gonna turn into, when a private company first gets away with spreading their opinion under the guise of "fact checking" and then actually go as far as to silence a sitting president of the united states?

this is gonna turn democracy into a hoax. a platform can just delete and "correct" what the active government says means the government loses it's power.

impeachment is the right legal tool to remove a president or certain acteurs from office. this is a good democratic process. twitter just silencing the government is absolutely not ok!

do you have any argument which makes this ok? i'm not speaking about trumps particular case. i'm speaking in general terms.
How can you be "ok" with sitting president of the united states censored by social media?
Add Opinion