Do you even care if some social media site censor your comments because it goes against their terms and conditions?

kitty71
Or you do care and for that you remove the account and go to one that let you have freedom of speech and voice what you think (in a respectful way of course).

I have 2 aunts who live in the USA and are Pro-Trump to their core and they are migrating to other messaging apps because they are against these huge companies with lots of $$$ like FB, IG, Whatassp that censor any comment you post on their sites where it is regarding political, race, sex, and other sensitive topics out there. My aunts says that these huge companies with lots of $$$ want to force the population to think like them otherwise they block or censor your freedom of speech when a certain comment goes against their site politics and rules such as the topic is about politics, religion or race (delicate and sensitive issues to talk about in everything not only on internet)

Or you dont give a ratz about it and you will keep using the site of your choice and won't let these moguls dictate the way you think (always in a respectful way of course).

My 2 aunts relate all of this new changes of Whatassp, SIgnal; telegram to politics mostly and $$" so they say they won't let FB owners (Mark Z and his people and all those big companies) know their private info, collect their private data or censor the way they think on social media they are against it so the reason they are migrating to other apps who has nothing to do with all the companies that are related to Mark Z or any other powerful person who only focus on politics as the way they work. My 2 aunts are very Christian people and they relate everything to religion, gender and race. Also my 2 aunts of course being Christians and Pro Trump and always had been republicans, they do not tolerate any rights given to the gay community.
4
1