I feel sorry for actual Conservatives... will the MAGAtards cost them any hope of future wins?

Marriedwith2
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/528919-civil-war-between-maga-gop-establishment-could-hand-dems-total-control

I have several friends who are actual Conservatives. They just shake their heads at the moronic lunatic racists that are openly committing treason because of the death of the MAGA white male paradise fantasy.

The idiots actually think that, after recording themselves committing these acts, they could just blame somebody else
How stupid do you have to be to believe the trash they spewed?

Their conspiracies are just scary words thrown together for morons to believe.

Remember when Hillary was supposedly involved with a pizza place that did all types of things with kids?

Now this is the tactic: PEDOPHILES!!! 😱 SATANISTS!!! 😲 CANNIBALISM!!! 😨 EVIL... now excuse us while we murder police.

Only a tiny percent of Conservatives are stupid enough to believe that crap... it may be 2080 before a Conservative wins the Presidency again
0
7