Are there still white women in this modern age who don’t mind being housewives? Are Southern white women any different from most modern white women?

Jack9949
I’ll be honest. That’s exactly what I’m looking for and I won’t settle for anything else.

Part of my attraction towards women of other ethnicities stems from the fact that this lifestyle is still widely common and accepted. Especially in Asia and throughout Latin America.

I just can’t stand the toxicity of women wanting to feel “independent”. Their true place is in the home and I don’t care if that makes me sexist or whatever else.

I was talking to a white woman from Mississippi recently. And I was honestly so relieved that she laughed at a racist joke I made. It gave me some hope for the dateability of my own race.

The purpose of a joke is that it was never intended to be taken seriously in the first place. And most white women are just way too sensitive about everything these days.

As a consevative it’s definitely been hard dating white women. If I make the smallest comment about anything, game over. And just the pressure of trying to not “fuck up and say anything dumb” gives me extreme anxiety around them.

I haven’t been successful at all so far with them, but I might just need to relocate as that latest example suggests.

I’ve been an incel this entire time. But it’s honestly not my fault.

People just need to not be judgmental.

I’m just sicken tired of seeing all the ways the media is able to manipulate them into political pundits.

There aren’t many red-pilled women left out there, and I’m having such a hard time finding them.
3
14