Am I the only one that believes the government is hiding shit from us?

chriscdi
like for example, marijuana, this is my example, normally a governement would illegalize something for several reasons one of them is harm to the population, overdosing on weed is either impossible or highly unlikely so i dont see why they illegalized weed but not liquor or tabacco, makes me think they illegalized it for their own benefit as it makes lots of money and for all we know can be a very helpful herb that can help cure who knows what, imagine if the govornment illegalized cannabis because its like a cure to something like cancer and well the more cancer patients, the more donations, the more donations, more money, more money then its better for them, I've heard weed could be good for cancer, I don't know tho but i just dont see why the government is being so strict with legalization of marijuana mostly after knowing a bigger percentage prefers legalizing it, makes me think that they just dont wanna give it up, for personal self beneficial reasons im guessing, i just feel like they are hiding something
1 mo
oh and if you know the exact reason why weed is such a big debate on legalization then please speak cause u are never too old or young to learn
11
21