Why the hell are antifa and BLM burning down Seattle and Portland again? ?

Stoner710
Guys I’m about ready to suggest that insurance company should not invest at all in Seattle or Portland you should not be allowed to get homeowners insurance renters insurance car insurance health insurance or any sort of insurance in Seattle and Portland because they keep burning down the goddamn cities. They won the election the Democrats won the election why are you still burning down cities I notice it’s not in LA or New York it’s only in Portland and Seattle at this point I think Portland and Seattle should lose all federal funding no that’s not gonna happen but seriously screw these fuckers that are burning down Portland and Seattle
1 mo
ok got a bunch of right winger i agree with you all id like to see some democrats explain let see what they have to say, also right winger lets take over G@G make it our new parlor (not actual management just support free speech on this platform.)
5
23