How would you handle, if your best friend for over 20 years, tells you that they are Transgender?

humanearth
My friend told me that they are transgender this week. How would you handle it?
I told them they just ride the Biden money train. (I was joking when I said it) I also said "What ever floats your boat, we still cool."
\
(People in photo I do not know, Just before and after from the internet)
1 mo
I think the hardest part would be getting used to the new pronouns. You know from he to her stuff like that.

I find it weird from all the chicks he used to bang
1 mo
We moved away from each other and lost contact. I live in wisconsin and they moved to Ohio.

Then one i got a letter in the mail saying they were coming..

And thats when they broke the news to me
21
38