Rules for thee but not for me Biden doesn't wear a mask on federal property?

Anonymous
pretty sure this link won't work as YouTube likes banning the sharing of links that don't kiss the ass of the Democrat party but there's plenty of videos of this. So AFTER Biden signs an executive order forcing masks to be worn on federal property, he's seen NOT wearing a mask on federal property, and his r-tard of a press secretary tries to explain it by saying "he was celebrating a historic day"/ hahaha what the actual fuck?

Why are Dems okay with this level of hypocrisy? No need to attack me or former President Trump. Just use your cute little brains and tell me why this is okay for him but not the rest of us? Does the virus truly give a damn what historic event is being celebrated when it decides who to attack? For me, this is just more proof that it's all bullshit and they know it. That's why they don't fear it like they tell us we have to.

Reporter Leaves Biden’s Press Sec. STUNNED When He Points Out Their Hypocrisy On Masks - YouTube
2
3