What is your opinion on Big tech starting to deplatform the radical left?

ADFSDF1996
While I normally don’t agree with big tech censorship, I do think that this form of deplatforming of the radical left is a good way of giving the radical left a taste of their own medicine. For example, recently it’s been reported that Facebook censored a British socialist Facebook page. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/01/23/masters-of-the-universe-turn-on-the-left-facebook-censors-socialist-workers-party-far-left-activists/amp/
How do you like them apples?
The radical left deserves this taste of their own medicine called deplatforming
I don’t like the radical left but I don’t think they should be censored
I lean left but I don’t have a problem with big tech deplatforming the radical left
Vote C
What happened to free speech?
Vote D
GirlGuy
2 mo
The radical left constantly likes to say “Hurr durr it’s their website they can ban whoever they want” whenever a conservative or right leaning individual gets banned from social media. Well, now the tables have turned on the radical left as they are now the ones getting banned from social media. And the radical left still have the audacity to demand that their social media pages get reinstated, that’s just blatant hypocrisy on the radical left’s part.
7
55