Are there people you don't know on a personal level you legitimately hate or despise?

MCheetah
This is going to be SUPER ironic coming from me, given I'm a misanthrope and all, but I believe hating people isn't good or healthy for you. And by that, I mean actually hating people; specifically people you don't know. Like Donald Trump, Joe Biden, AOC, Brie Larson, whoever Twitter wants to cancel this week, etc. (Speaking of Twitter, look at these sad sacks of sh*t. Do you want to end up being bitter losers like them?)

I try VERY hard not to hate any individuals, and I don't think I do. I don't have any vicious ex-wives or mortal enemies out there (anymore.) But I do hate certain groups of people; Progressives/feminists/SJW's being one of them. I certainly HATE what they do to the world, and hate their hatred, vitriol, and toxic negativity they spread in society. I also hate the mainstream media news and how they brainwash and manipulate very foolish people into doing their bidding through propaganda.

But I don't hate any individuals. Not even my abusive mother who I legitimately wished would be killed by someone and never come home when I was a child. I don't love my mother, and I probably never will, and I am unsure if I can forget the past. But I've learned to somewhat forgive her, and learned not to hate individuals. It's not good for your soul.

Hate ideas. Hate ideologies. Hate cults. But don't hate individuals; especially those you've never personally met before. We're all human, and frankly, most humans are REALLY f*ckin' dumb. Told you I was a misanthrope.

But are there still people out there you hate? If so, do you think you can learn to forgive them and make your heart a little bit lighter?
Are there people you dont know on a personal level you legitimately hate or despise?
3
10