If he runs again, would you join the "New Patriot" Party led by the man himself or are you going to stay loyal as a Republican?

legalboxers
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/republicans-donald-trump-third-party-poll-122250833.html A Shocking Number Of Republicans Would Join Donald Trump In Third Party: Poll

A new poll revealed that Republican voters’ loyalty to former President Donald Trump remains high, as does their ignorance about the Capitol riot.

If Trump were to form his own political party, as he has reportedly considered, a plurality of his GOP backers would follow him there, by a margin of 46% to 27%, with the rest undecided, according to the Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Sunday.

The results, from 1,000 Republicans who voted for Trump in his losing bid to win a second term, also indicated no letup in his followers’ baseless denial of who was involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol siege.

Fifty-eight percent of Trump voters called the insurrection “mostly an antifa-inspired attack that only involved a few Trump supporters,” while 28% deemed it a “rally of Trump supporters, some of whom attacked the Capitol.”

“It looked horrendous, but how are we to know who was actually taking part?” Christina Rodriguez, 79, from Texas, told USA Today
If he runs again, would you join the New Patriot Party led by the man himself or are you going to stay loyal as a Republican?
Yes. Donald Trump is my Lord and Savior. Trump performed many miracles. The Patriot Party is for me
No. I am a Republican. The core goals he did not do, so I won't goto the new party
I like watching OAN, and Newsmax. I will get my news from there
Vote C
GirlGuy
4 d
for the 2 people who said they watch OAN and Newsmax.. did the devil take your soul and brain or you were brainless when you were born and you think green is blue and the shy is orange!
3
4