Is it wrong people judge others just because they are not following strictly the same hygiene virus protocols like them?

Anonymous
Or people are too afraid to go out and they prefer to be hermits at their own houses I dotn know if this had happened to you or to others that you know. But Im being called that In being a little reckless. I mean the vaccine is out there already and even though is not a cure per se it may help that if you get the virus your symptoms are not serious or you get complicated too much and that is at least a help for the population.

I man to hlep the economy particulary more the small business than the bigger ones many business in different fields are partially or fully open already, and each busness has to follow their own protocols with the customers that arrive at each business: only 50% of clients allowed, sanitizing before coming in the store or restaurant, social distancing and wearing a mask inside of the place and you only can take it off if you are at a restaurant and it is time to eat. These are the guidelines people are following where I live in every business you go to, alos that if you are inside a clsoe space Movie theater, supermarket, etc you have to wear a mask at all times. If you go traveliing locally to some hotel or beach hotel, the rules also apply in each business you go to and that is why people are doing now everywhere they go. Even friends are starting to gather and go out together to restaurants, local and domestic tripsalso families are seeing each otehr again but following the same rules. We dont have fully lockdown or quarantine where I live and our countrys cases are decreasing maybe 0.1% but that is something. The only thing that is still totally forbidden in my country now is massive concentrations of people such as organizing concerts, sports competitions, parties at closed places such inside a discos. I mean each time I go to hte market I wear my mask and do social distancing, I dont attend places where there are lots of people in the same room I had gathering with some relatives at their houses since months ago..
4 d
but we had only be like 10 people ipresent in the same house and it is only family not strangers. I had gone out with one female friend to a mall but only she and I period. And I had gathering with other friends 3 times already at one of their houses but inside the house is an open terrace with fresh air, and we had only been 8 friends. My sister disagree Im doing that cause she says im risking our mom to catch the virus. Even when we go to our sister house to have some coffee she does not
4 d
sit even near us in the same table, she sits in another part of the living room and we are just 5 people inside, she makes us wear the mask inside too if we are not eating. My sister got mad that for the holidays m y mom and myself went to the house of one of our cousins cause she said we were not from the same family bubble. Well our cousins invited just me and my mom to go to their houses and in the house we were like 10 people only. I do take care when I go out or visit business or other pe
6
0