Do you have any opinions on political or social matters that you are afraid to express publicly?

OlderAndWiser u
Tarred and feathered, then run out of town on a rail
How do you feel about the vigilante mobs that want to punish you if you hold an opinion contrary to those endorsed by young educated liberals or the self-annointed illuminati? Are you afraid of being called names? Afraid of being humiliated? Afraid of being attacked? Do you feel free to express your opinions whenever and wherever you choose?

Is our society headed in the right direction?
No, every thought and belief I have is shared by a majority of others, so there is nothing to criticize
I have a few beliefs that do not pass muster with the PC police/woke crowd/SJW cadre, but I express them anyway.
I have many beliefs that do not pass muster with the PC police/woke crowd/SJW cadre, but I express them anyway.
Vote C
I have at least a few beliefs that do not pass muster with the PC police/woke crowd/SJW cadre, but I keep my mouth shut because I don't want a conflict with anyone
Vote D
I have at least a few beliefs that do not pass muster with the PC police/woke crowd/SJW cadre, but I keep my mouth shut because I don't want to be shamed or humiliated publicly
Vote E
I have at least a few beliefs that do not pass muster with the PC police/woke crowd/SJW cadre. Once upon a time, I felt safe to express those beliefs, but not now!
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 mo
I could have written your response for you. Zero fucks given.
14
46